Can I appeal if the Court dismisses the Board’s charges?

Only the Board can appeal a Court ruling dismissing formal charges against a judge. As with a judge’s appeal, the Board’s appeal is made to the Supreme Court (or special tribunal if the accused judge is a Supreme Court justice).

Posted in Appealing a Decision of the Court of Judicial Discipline.