How do I file a complaint?

Anyone can file a complaint free of charge. You do not need a lawyer to file a complaint against a judge. To begin the complaint process, fill out a “Confidential Request for Investigation” form.  The form may be obtained from the Board’s website or by contacting the Board in writing or by telephone.  After you have completed the form, submit it to the Board by mail. Forms may not be submitted electronically (i.e. by e-mail).  All complaints must be made in writing. No complaints will be taken over the telephone.  Completed forms must be mailed to the following address:

Judicial Conduct Board
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
601 Commonwealth Avenue
Suite 3500
P.O. Box 62525
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17106-2525
(717) 234-7911

Posted in Filing a Complaint.